No Products in the Cart
We are thrilled to offer this opportunity again this year with 5 weeks to choose from! (5th week offered to intermediate/advanced sewers only)
Class will meet from 8:30 am-11 am
Option 1: All Levels- June 1-4th SOLD OUT
Option 2: All Levels- June 8th-11th SOLD OUT
Option 3: All Levels- June 15th- June 18th SOLD OUT
Option 4: All Levels- June 22nd- June 25th SOLD OUT
Option 5: Intermediate/Advanced Sewers only- June 29th- July 2nd
Below is some additional information for you to consider:
- Camp is for girls ages 8-18 (no exceptions) - the youngest ones must have completed 2nd grade.
- The girls must bring their own sewing machines to camp. It doesn't matter the brand, but it must be operating well and be in good condition. *No toy sewing machines
- We will have 4 projects for the girls to complete during camp.
- Supply lists will be sent out closer to the actual camp dates.
- Cost $110 a week + supplies needed for projects (supply list & theme of camp will be sent out beforehand)
- Limited availability in each session week. Campers can sign up for more than one week if desired!
- We are in need of volunteers for camp! If you're interested in volunteering, please reach out to our Program Director Sarah, at email@example.com
- All proceeds directly support the organization of Free2Fly.
To register your girl(s) for sewing camp, please click HERE.
We look forward to another great year!