This year we have seen many milestones with the women in our program and celebrated their successes and accomplishments. One thing we are really proud to have fully developed in our program this year has been our weekly enrichment courses. We desire for our women to participate in classes that enrich their spiritual, psychological, intellectual, social, recreational, and physical aspects of their lives. We believe these areas are a part of the foundation they need for a successful and sustainable future. This year our women have completed the following 6-8 week courses - Purpose Driven Life: Time Management & Frugal Living; How a Self is Made/Enneagram; Me, Myself & Lies; and through our partnership with UT Extension: How to Avoid Falling in Love With a Jerk; Cooking Matters; and Personal Finances. We are excited about the coming year and the classes that will continue to enrich our women's lives.
- Our first woman to graduate from college
- Three of our women also celebrated semesters completed as they work toward their degrees.
- We had three women move into their own apartment and through our partnership with Homes & Havens, they were fully furnished and beautifully decorated.
- Two of our women celebrated gaining custody back of their children.
- We celebrated three women participating and graduating from our program at the end of November.
- We added an internship option to our program after graduation and we are proud to announce we have out first woman transition from a participant to an intern while she finishes her degree.
If you would like to be a part of our story in the coming year, we would love if you would give a gift toward our program. Click HERE to learn more.
It's such an honor to walk alongside women as they are changing the course of their futures and we couldn't do it without our loyal Free 2 Fly supporters.
We look forward to everything 2020 is going to bring!