No Products in the Cart
Our annual summer sewing camp is approaching quickly, and we want to make sure you have all the details you need before registration opens on Thursday, 3/14!
What: Free2Fly Sewing Camp for Girls
Who: Girls 8 years - 18 years (no exceptions); youngest ones must have completed 2nd grade
Where: Walker Valley High School Cafeteria
When: June 17-20 (M-TH) from 9am-12pm (last day will run until 12:30 for parent showcase)
Why: This serves as a fundraiser for our organization.
Cost: $100 + cost of material to be purchased for each project
Other Important Notes:
- There are only 60 spots, so make sure to register quickly!
- We will offer rental machines, but we only have 8 available this year. The cost will be $30 per rental machine. To claim, email Payton at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you an invoice for the cost.
- The projects that the girls will make are as follows (tentative): beach bag, beach cover-up, shorts, and a floppy hat.
- A list of materials needed for camp will be sent out closer to time.
- If you're interested in being a volunteer for camp, please contact us via email, message us on social media, or call our storefront.
store phone: 423-458-1614
Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions!
Is there a way to register early and what type of machine is needed if we can’t rent one?