No Products in the Cart
Our 2nd Annual Summer Sewing Camp for Girls was a great success! We had a full house with 60 girls and over 20 volunteers. The girls not only learned how to make multiple fun and useful products, but were exposed to a skill that they can carry with them forever!
We can't say thank you enough to all who made this event possible:
1) To Abbey Duncan and Pattie Bell, thank you for all of your hard work in planning and facilitating this event. You both went above and beyond to make this week fun and memorable, and we couldn't be more grateful!
2) To Principal Akiona and Walker Valley High School, thank you for your hospitality and letting us use your classrooms the entire week.
3) To all the volunteers who served, thank you for your positivity, patience, and willingness to serve our organization.
4) To all the parents who allowed your children to attend, thank you for entrusting your precious girls to us and for supporting our organization via this camp.
5) To all the girls who participated, thank you for being so fun to work with and having great attitudes the entire week.
We are already planning and looking forward to next year's event, and we will keep you in the loop via our newsletter on all things pertaining to Free2Fly.
*You can sign up for our newsletter by visiting our website: www.projectfree2fly.com.
Fabulous and fun experience for granddaughter Addison! She was so proud of her projects and the other 2 granddaughters were so sad that they missed it! Awesome experience and we can’t wait till next year!!